2010. 6. 5(sat) pm8:30 - 11:00
Three teeth, 4 soju bottles, 1 can of beans, no money and a lifetime of broken dreams.
The Hobo Fest has arrived in Seoul!
FAHQ's (frequently asked hobo questions)
What is a hobo fest?
1) A concert featuring some of Seoul's finest talent... who all happen to be homeless.
2) an opportunity to drink hobobraü, an authentic German beer brewed by authentic German hobos.
3) A party for a good cause (all proceeds from the door AND from the beer go to Benefit North Korean refugees)
4) A chance to dress likea hobo and get authentic, digital hobo photographs.
5) A place for you to strike it rich... by winning a raffle.
Who will perform at hobo fest?
1) T.C. McManus opens the show with some good time hobo-inspired accordion punk.
2) Three Little Birds plays a set of acoustic rock that touches the hearts and souls of hobos all over the planet, and they will probably have many guests artists.
3) Bridget and the Puppycats' brand of indie folk brings a tear the eye of everyone in the audience.
4) The Tremors play some dirty punk rock, reminding aging hobos of their younger, wilder years on the rails.
How Much does it cost?
1) admission 10,000 won, which, sadly, many hobos cannot afford.
How do i get to Yogiga gallery?
Why are refugees leaving North Korea?
You can find out at the hobofest!
While the goal of the night is too have a good time drinking and partying while your money goes to a good cause - there will also be depressing human rights pamphlets related to North Korea... somewhere in the back.
Why aren't you benefitting homeless people? It's a hobofest for crying out loud!
With this answer I can't use the same humorus tone as the previous ones. So i'll just link to Habitat for Humanity www.habitat.org.